Bull Brussels - how to get by car
Located at the end of the highway E411 at 50m from the Boulevard Souverain.
Bull building is located in the corner between the street "Ch.Lemaire" and "rue du Moulin √† Papier".
The street "rue du Moulin √† papier" is one way.
Coming from the highway E411:
- ¬†Pass the highway and continue to Debroux Viaduc.
- ¬†After the 3rd traffic lights go under the overpass to the left of "Boulevard du Souverain"
- ¬†Turn left after 30m and also just after the first traffic light
- ¬†You are in the avenue Joseph Chaudron, after the intersection turn right and you are in the street "rue du Moulin √† Papier"
Coming from the Boulevard of Woluwe:
- ¬†Follow the Boulevard du¬†Souverain
- ¬†Pass Debroux under the viaduc and turn to the left in 30m after the traffic lights
- ¬†Take the first street on the right and you are in the street "rue du Moulin √† Papier".
Coming from the South of Boulevard du Souverain:
- ¬†Pass the Royal Belge
- ¬†Take the 3rd street on your right, "rue Charles Lemaire"
- ¬†And take the first street on your right, "rue du Moulin √† Papier"
Bull Brussels - how to get by public transport
The metro station Hermann - Debroux terminal on the line 1A, is located at the corner of Avenue Hermann-Debroux and Boulevard du Souverain 100 m Seny.
At the corner of Avenue Hermann - Debroux and the Boulevard du Souverain, there¬†is the 34/42 bus stops coming from the Porte de Namur, the Exchange, and Boitsfort Woluwe. The bus 72¬†goes from¬†the sports center of the forest Sonian (and ULB) and the bus vicinaux HM (Hamme-Mille) / Hoeilaart / Overijse and Wavre.
At 250 m, from the station Demey and in front of the shop, GB. There is th 96 bus stops, coming from the campus of the ULB and the VUB and the Porte de Namur.
Tram 94 direction Hermann - Debroux