In parallel with the launch of the first initiative of its 7i program – ‘Aligning the information system with business processes’ – Bull has published a new white paper: ‘Software factories: towards an industrial revolution in application development’.
Capitalizing on experience gained from numerous projects managed throughout the world, as well as on the case studies from experts and major customers, Bull’s white paper outlines the 10 golden rules for industrializing software developments, as well as:
• The main challenges for development projects
• Real problems, inappropriate responses: four myths to debunk
• Pitfalls to avoid
• Development workbenches: the new paradigm
• Best practices for implementation.
This white paper includes exclusive interviews with IT Directors and Open Source community leaders:
- Cedric Thomas and Christophe Ney, OW2
‘Combining innovation and industrialization, at the heart of development community experiences’
- François Ellie and Patrick Sinz – ADULLACT, Ethiqa
‘Software factories: the foundation stones of the knowledge revolution’
- Captain George Deli – French Navy
‘Control, structure and professionalism are the keys to a successful project’
Download the white paper