Career opportunities and vacancies at Bull
From highly technical jobs to project management roles, Bull offers wide-ranging career opportunities
Because we’re involved in designing, building and integrating systems worldwide, there are jobs in every corner of the IT universe you could imagine. And at Bull, we don’t just recruit to fill a vacancy, but with a view to giving you a potential career path. With Bull’s diverse range of opportunities and international presence, if you join us you’ll get every chance to achieve your full potential.
Our business activities
In 2012, Groupe Bull will continue to hire people who are key to its business, especially:
- Technical background: Hardware and Software Development Engineers, Hardware and Software Support Engineers, Systems and Database Administrators, Hardware and Software Architects
- General background: Technical-functional Project Leaders, Sales Engineers, Application Maintenance Consultants, ERP Consultants
At Bull, there are three main features of your career development: your annual review, training and mobility.
- Performance and development review:
Every year, you and your manager meet to assess your career development. Our aim is to:
- recognize each individual’s contribution to achieving the Group’s objectives
- take your expectations into account and encourage you to gain new skills.
The annual review is a key management tool that helps you make the best contribution to Bull’s business objectives and achieve your own aspirations.
In line with the rest of the IT industry, our training is focused around 70% on technology skills and 30% on personal development. Our technology training focuses primarily on key IT sector trends such as Open Source and our partners’ and customers’ likely future priorities. When it comes to personal development, we put the emphasis on commercial effectiveness, managerial skills and integrating new staff.
Given that we are the only European computer manufacturer, mobility is a fact of life at Bull. Vacancies across the countries where we operate are advertised internally via our Intranet. Our culture is also to share experiences as widely as possible among our teams, wherever they are based. So when we are recruiting new people, we take your willingness to move around into account, as well as any foreign languages skills you may have.
Find out more about career opportunities at Bull.
Search for a vacancy in the following countries: