IT CONSULTANCY : BULL ADVISORY SERVICES
The days when organizations had to adapt to the constraints imposed by IT are long gone. Today the new generation of data center is business-focused, actively driving innovation.
The consultants at Bull Advisory Services – Bull’s IT consultancy arm – help IT Departments define the path to implementing a successful service-oriented infrastructure. They use base-practices and industry-standard (ITIL V3, e-SCM, Cobit…) to highlight the best scenarios.
- Maturity analysis: based upon the ITIL ITSM model, it determines the processes, organization and IT infrastructure to meet the service levels required by the business
- Rapid audits: fast assessments to highlight quick wins with costs and benefits
- Impact analysis: full blown assessments to secure the IT transformation
- Services catalogue: this vital phase structures the dialogue between the IT department and the business, laying the foundations for a service-oriented infrastructure
- The reference technical architecture (RTA) sustains the service catalogue.
Find out more >>
Infrastructure Services brochure >
Inventing the next generation of infrastructure