5 key assets for flexible and robust integration solutions
Bull is an international integrator of robust solutions for telecoms operators and Internet service providers.
It boasts five key assets that give it a leadership position in a fast-changing market.
- An in-depth understanding of their business needs
Bull has accumulated vast experience throughout the almost 20 years it has been doing business with the market leaders (Bouygues, Embratel, France Telecom group, OnAir, Orascom, SFR, Vivo, Wana, etc.).
We provide them with the agility they need to develop offerings that keep pace with the rapid changes in the marketplace.
- A global approach and the full spectrum of integration skills for complex telecoms systems
Bull steps in across the whole value chain, truly from end to end, leveraging its own powerful development capabilities combined with carefully selected partner products covering:
• IP infrastructures: deployment of convergence strategies based on NGN components and IMS architectures, from the market leaders: AudioCodes, Thomson, Cirpack, Cisco, Nokia Siemens Networks.
• Value-added service platforms, multiple-play support, multi-access portals, e-commerce systems, complete unified messaging and address list solutions, mobile services platforms for enterprises... with specialists such as BEA, Dilithium, eServGlobal, StreamWIDE.
• Complete customer management and billing systems (BSS), integrating solutions from Highdeal, LHS.
• Service activation and quality management (OSS), with partner solutions from Comptel, Kabira, Oblicore, Telcordia Technologies.
- Architect of an Open World™, at the heart of innovation
Bull is a European pioneer of emerging technologies. We inject cutting-edge innovations into our solutions in the areas of VoIP, IMS architectures and NGN applications. We glean standard or Open Source components from the market to deliver the needed flexibility and reduce costs. Our brand new development platform, NovaForge™, speeds up the development of business applications and, thanks to its open, industrialized process, helps to contain costs, meet deadlines, and achieve quality targets.
- The expertise of an IT manufacturer
Bull is perfectly aware of the industry’s demands for performance and high availability of operator infrastructures. Our range of Escala® and NovaScale® servers – as well as our StoreWay® storage solutions – stand out for their scalability and robustness, supplemented by Bull’s advanced management and security functions.
- An international presence to provide customers with local support at the heart of emerging markets
Bull’s worldwide Telecommunications and Media Division boasts five dedicated competence centers in France, Brazil, Poland (AMG.net), Morocco, and Mauritius. Bull teams deliver associated services (hosting, facilities management, security) in over 60 countries.