Hosting and outsourcing services
Bull’s range of offerings is completed by critical hosting services delivered by its subsidiary Agarik. The company designs, delivers, hosts, and manages Web infrastructures for numerous operators in France. For example, SFR chose Agarik in 2005 for its video-on-mobiles project, and then more recently, broadband services for the general public.
Agarik’s key strengths in this area include:
- Expertise in Web architecture design, with Agarik acting as consultant and building specific architectures for operators while taking individual network requirements into account
- As an ARCEP-registered operator, Agarik holds an L33-1 license [Flexibility when it comes to infrastructures and budget control. As an Open Source specialist, Agarik also redefines technical, network and security specifications for customer platforms, for improved cost control
- A complete range of operational services:
- 24x7 system monitoring (hardware, network, system, applications)
- Support, administration and maintenance in 24/7operational status
- Security management and back-up policies
- 24x7 services. For large-scale projects, Agarik acts as a ‘single point of access’, letting the operator benefit from its round-the-clock technical support resources.
Agarik guarantees the fastest intervention and recovery times in France, subject to the terms of the Service Level Agreement concerned.
Learn more: Agarik web site >>